Update to PEXSI v1.0 release.
- The code does not compile with the PGI compiler (v17.10). Error: std::shared_ptr not recognized.
- After finalizing PEXSI, got "attempting to use an MPI routine after finalizing MPI". MPI finalized by symPACK?
- symPACK is not faster then SuperLU_DIST in the benchmarks.
- And it seems to consume more memory: the same calculation finished with SuperLU_DIST, but stopped with "cannot allocate memory" when using symPACK.
- Redefined symbols (must use -Wl,--allow-multiple-definition).
- Warnings (harmless?) at compile-time: Incompatible redefinition of macro "FORTRAN" "BLAS" "LAPACK".